Friday, March 15, 2013

Which is the best??

Sometime we think actually which one is the best? I am talking about Phone.  Yeah its Samsung vs iPhone.  Actually both are top class mobile phone brand and we also know that iPhone is more expensive than Samsung.  But if I am gonna compare of these two phone then I have to say that Samsung is better than iPhone in "design section" but iPhone is much better in "quality".  We already know that Samsung galaxy using Android and iPhone using iOS operating system.  So if you ask me what you will buy for your own use then I must say that I will go for iPhone...

Please share your opinion.. what is best...?

Thank you

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also think iPhone is best.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Mohammed Saimon